Chinh Dai Company’s Galvanized Steel Pipes Products are manufactured based on Japanese, Korean and Chinese billets. Zinc raw materials are imported from Australia, Korea and Brazil. The surface is specially treated with a chemical protective layer imported from India, so that the products have these following outstanding characteristics:
- The surface is shiny and beautifully patterned.
- High durability and perfect pressure resistance thanks to the thick Zinc layer (Z12 – Z18), increased corrosion resistance and inner layer protected for a longer period.
Galvanized Steel Pipes
- Standard: ASTM A513-2007, ASTM A53-2007, JIS G3466
- Grade Group: A53-A369, Q195-Q345
- Grade: A369, Q235, Q345
- Thickness: 0.5 – 8 mm
- Section Shape: Square, Round, Rectangular
- Outer Diameter: 3-8mm
- Application: Structure Pipe
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Certification: JIS G3466
- Surface Treatment: Copper Coated
- Material: Q195/Q215/Q235/Q345
- Length: 1-12m
- Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary
- Payment: Letter of Credit, T/T.
- Packing: Steel pallet for Galvanized Steel Pipes.
- Delivery time: 30 – 60 days after receiving the deposit (depends on distance).
- Communication: 24/7 hotline, 24/7 email, fax, website. Your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours.
- Consultancy: free 24/7 consultancy. Your private information and ideas of design will be protected.